- Track Order Status
- Ordering Guidance
- How long does it take for my order to ship?
- Can I change my shipping address/color/size?
- Why I didn’t receive an email about my order shipping?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How to change billing address?
- What should I do if I didn’t get a confirmation email?
- Do you support customization if I can’t find curtains I want?
- Shipping Info
- Where are your warehouses?/Do all of your items ship from US?
- How long does it take for me to receive my order?
- I still haven’t receive my parcel. Where is it?
- Why was my package returned?
- Why did the attempted delivery fail?
- Why hasn’t my shipping info been updated?
- Why is my package status showing delivered but not delivered?
- What if I am not at my shipping address?
- What if I don’t want it because of the customs taxes?
- Tips and suggestions for Shipping Addresses
- Why it shows that my tracking number is invalid?
- Return Policy
- Our Guarantees
- How long does it take to get my refund?
- How can I return items?
- What should I do if my refund is not right?
- What should I do if I received a wrong/defective/stained item?
- What items cannot be returned?
- Why didn't I get my full refund?
- Is there any extra fee besides purchase?
- Why was my payment declined?
- Why is it necessary verify my payment of my order?
- How to pay with points?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I use more than one coupon/offer at a time?
- Do you offer a wholesale discount for bulk buying?
- How long does it take to get back the points after cancellation?
- Can you refund the price difference for a discount item?
- What should I do if my promotion code isn't working?
- How to use the Promo Code?
- Can I use one more than one Coupon Code at one time?
- How to check how many points I have?
- Copyright Notice
- Contact Customer Service
- About Us
- Where can I find your newly arrived products?
- Will the color look different from the computer screen?
- How to measure for my curtains correctly?
- Is it difficult to install the window treatments myself?
Brillcurtains does fully respect intellectual property rights of third parties and has a strict zero-tolerance policy against any counterfeit or infringement of intellectual property. We do regularly review the listings in our website in order to avoid any possible intellectual property infringement. If any listing is found to violate Brillcurtains' policy, it will be removed.
Despite our efforts to avoid any sale of infringing products on our website, due to the high number of products, providers and sellers, there are times in which we cannot detect or identify intellectual property infringements. That is why we strongly encourage our customers or intellectual property right holders to cooperate with us. Therefore, if you believe your intellectual property right has been infringed, please submit your complaint by a report to [email protected]. (This email does not accept any emails that are not related to copyright issues.) If you have further questions, please contact our customer team. Upon receipt of your report, we will conduct a fast internal investigation, and should your complaint be accepted, we will take actions against the alleged infringing listing(s) accordingly.
To claim a copyright or trademark complaint, please provide us with the following information in your report:
A description of the IP rights that you claim has been infringed upon;
A description or web-link of the product you claim is being infringed;
Your contact information including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the IP right owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
1. This procedure is exclusively for notifying Brillcurtains that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
2. This email only responds question about copyright, any other question please contact our customer team: [email protected].
All content included in or made available through the Brillcurtains website, Application or Services; such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Brillcurtains and protected by international copyright laws.
Brillcurtains is also the owner of the “Brillcurtains” Trademark registered in many countries. Brillcurtains ’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Brillcurtains ’s, in any manner that is likely to confuse customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Brillcurtains.