- Track Order Status
- Ordering Guidance
- How long does it take for my order to ship?
- Can I change my shipping address/color/size?
- Why I didn’t receive an email about my order shipping?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How to change billing address?
- What should I do if I didn’t get a confirmation email?
- Do you support customization if I can’t find curtains I want?
- Shipping Info
- Where are your warehouses?/Do all of your items ship from US?
- How long does it take for me to receive my order?
- I still haven’t receive my parcel. Where is it?
- Why was my package returned?
- Why did the attempted delivery fail?
- Why hasn’t my shipping info been updated?
- Why is my package status showing delivered but not delivered?
- What if I am not at my shipping address?
- What if I don’t want it because of the customs taxes?
- Tips and suggestions for Shipping Addresses
- Why it shows that my tracking number is invalid?
- Return Policy
- Our Guarantees
- How long does it take to get my refund?
- How can I return items?
- What should I do if my refund is not right?
- What should I do if I received a wrong/defective/stained item?
- What items cannot be returned?
- Why didn't I get my full refund?
- Is there any extra fee besides purchase?
- Why was my payment declined?
- Why is it necessary verify my payment of my order?
- How to pay with points?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I use more than one coupon/offer at a time?
- Do you offer a wholesale discount for bulk buying?
- How long does it take to get back the points after cancellation?
- Can you refund the price difference for a discount item?
- What should I do if my promotion code isn't working?
- How to use the Promo Code?
- Can I use one more than one Coupon Code at one time?
- How to check how many points I have?
- Copyright Notice
- Contact Customer Service
- About Us
- Where can I find your newly arrived products?
- Will the color look different from the computer screen?
- How to measure for my curtains correctly?
- Is it difficult to install the window treatments myself?
1. How long does it take for me to receive the package?
Orders has to be processed before it is shipped. The time you wait before receiving the package is made up of Processing Time and Shipping Time.
An order status of "Processing" means your order has been verified and put into processing procedure. Processing time is required because we need to confirm your contact information and delivery address, sort item(s), conduct strict quality checking and pack the item(s). When your order is packed properly, it will be handed in to the shipping company.
An order status of "Shipping" means your item(s) has started to ship, and you can track your order once the tracking number is updated by the courier. Since the whole shipping process involves international shipping, the package might be in transit or going through custom cleareance. During this period, tracking number will not be updated until the item is fetched by the courier company. You may wait for 10 days to get the tracking number updated for Expedited Express and 20 days for Ocean Shipping. Please feel free to contact us if you need help concerning the shipping status of your order.
Processing Time: 8-11 business days
A. Processing Time is calculated from the time you paid and the order is verified (verification Email will be sent after payment).
B. You may change your mind after placing the order, including but not limited to: switch to another color, size, style or a different product, changes in address. If that happens, Processing Time is calculated from the time when the order detail(s) is eventually confirmed. A confirmation Email will be sent informing the updated Estimated Delivery Time.
C. For holidays, processing time may takes longer than it usually is. We will notify you in advance.
We provide a range of shipping methods depending on the product category and the country/region. Your shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified. Please refer to the chart below to look into more specific shipping time.
Western United States, United Kingdom
|Eastern United States, Canada, Europe||
Australia, Japan, Singapore
Western United States, Australia
Eastern United States
Mexico, Japan, Singapore
A. Countries which require customs duty. The customs policies differ among different countries. Once the parcel reaches the destination country, any customs or import duties that might occur should be paid by the recipient.
B. Within 1-2 business days, after the order is successfully dispatched, we will provide the tracking number of your order by sending an email to the registered email address.
C. We apologize that the P.O.Boxes and military addresses(APO, FPO)can not be delivered. For the US territories, please leave a note when you place an order. For example, if your address is in Guam, Puerto Rico, you could state Guam, Puerto Rico in the country section.
D. We DON'T provide ocean shipping to the United Kingdom, Europe and Canada.
2. How much does the shipping cost?
The price of shipping varies depending on your selected items, your address and the shipping method you choose. Specified shipping fee could be seen at checkout.
A. Make sure you have selected the correct country/region and entered the correct address;
B. A range of applicable shipping methods are shown, along with its estimated duration and the fee (as shown below)
3. How do I estimate the Delivery Time？
Estimated Delivery Date = Processing Time + Shipping Time (depending on your location)
The Estimated Delivery Date is when we expect to fulfill your order based on your country/region and the shipping method you specified. Processing Time along with Shipping Time is counted.
The Estimated Delivery Date could be affected by our inventory availability, processing capacity, and unforeseen factors such as strikes or natural disaster. We will notice you in advance if there are factors that might cause delay in delivering your order.
Please Note: We are not liable for delay caused by the following situations
A. Contact information or delivery address is changed/corrected after placing the order;
B. The product(s) in your order is re-specified, such as changing to a different color, different size, etc, after placing the order;
C. The first delivery attempt is within the Estimated Delivery Date. If the courier has made a first-time delivery attempt within the Estimated Delivery Date, but you missed it/ arranged a pick-up/ the address was invalid, we are not liable for the time when you could actually get the package;
D. Your delivery address is in remote area.
The shipping information will be updated from time to time, and the final interpretation right belongs to Brillcurtains. You can contact us for more shipping details.